Consultations = 10am, 1pm, 4pm - Tuesday's
This is a journey where you will feel empowered to explore your inner world and tap into your body's amazing innate ability to let go of old energies, stuck trauma, release emotions and open to new possibilities in your life.
In this session, Antosh will first establish a safe container and set the intention for the journey. He will explain the principles of Conscious-Connected Breathing before embarking on your journey.
Each breathwork journey is tailored to you and your intention, and throughout the journey, Antosh will be supporting you with hands-on bodywork, verbal prompts and space-holding using his scientific understanding of the nervous system to ensure you get the most out of your journey, safely.
- Heal your nervous system & achieve deeper states of calm & ease
- Complete the healing cycle of maladapted patterns of behavior & addictions
- Increase feelings of safety, creativity & connection with breath awareness
- Optimize self-regulation & resilience to stressors & challenges in life
- Release life-force energy locked up in stuck emotions, trauma & tension within your body
- Increase physical wellbeing by harmonizing your mental, emotional & physical body
We do not recommend you join this session if any of the below is applicable to you:
- Under the age of 18-years old
- Are pregnant in the late 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Suffering from heart disease, severe ailments involving high or low blood-pressure, and other circulatory or respiratory problems
- Suffer from seizures or epilepsy
- Are under the influence of any type of alcohol, drugs, stimulants, hypnotics, or tranquilizers
- Have had recent surgeries or significant injuries
If you have any concerns or doubts, please consult your doctor before participating.
1:1 Embodied Breathwork Therapy
10am, 1pm, 4pm - Tuesday's & By appointment
About your host
Antosh Sokol - Embodiment & Nervous System Resiliency Mentor
Antosh is an experienced Breathworker, embodiment and nervous system resiliency mentor. Starting his healing journey from chronic depression & stress-related burn-out in 2007, he delved deeply into the world of embodiment & wellbeing through the philosophy of Tantra, Western psychology, Yoga & meditation.
Merging his scientific background (Bachelor of Science) he now has dedicated his life to sharing safe, integrative embodied living, the importance of honouring the nervous system and delving deeper into exploring his own subconscious through the breath. He is currently expanding his knowledge of Clinical Psychology through a Graduate Diploma of Psychology with Monash University in NSW, Australia.