Coming events = July 10 & 11, August 7 & 8
A Purification Lodge, or Asi of the Cherokee Nation is a ceremonial sweat bath for prayer and healing which purifies the body and mind of toxins and creates spiritual harmony and balance within yourself, your community, and the environment. It may also stimulate visions and insights from the universe, your guides, or elders for your spiritual journey.
The ceremony will be guided by Joseph White Owl of the Cherokee Nation. He will provide a safe, supportive, and loving environment for participants to process what may arise inside the Asi. The ceremony will include prayer, mantras, song, and music, releasing what no longer serves you while giving gratitude and thanks. You will exit the Asi feeling energised, reborn, and pure.
The Asi will be followed by a grounding lunch including seasonal vegetables and your choice of protein including fish, chicken, Tempe, or tofu.
Finally, we will finish the day with a private Ancient Sound Healing session to further your mystical and ethereal experience. Joseph White Owl will use only ancient instruments such as the gongs, drums, Native American Flute, Tibetan singing bowls, chimes, rain makers, the human voice and more guiding you into an effortless state of relaxation.
- Male and female changeroom facilities
- Purification Lodge Ceremony – 9:30am
- Lunch, a grounding clean plate of seasonal vegetables and choice of fish, chicken, Tempe or tofu with free flow water, ginger, and lemongrass tea – 12:00pm
- 1-hour Ancient Sound Healing session – 12:45pm
How to prepare:
- Drink plenty of water the day prior and day of the Asi
- Wear light, breathable clothing which you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Please consider modesty
- Do not wear metal jewellery the day of the Asi
- Eat only a light breakfast a few hours prior to the Asi so you may have an empty stomach
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs the night prior or morning of the Asi
What to bring:
- Change of dry clothes
- 1 x towel for inside the Asi and 1 x towel for drying yourself after rinsing off
- Refillable water bottle
- Donation for participation in the Asi
You cannot participate if:
- Ladies are on their moon cycle (menstruating)
- Under the age of 18-years old
- Are pregnant or an expecting mother
- Suffering from heart disease, high or low blood-pressure, circulatory or respiratory problems
- Suffer from seizures or epilepsy
- Are under the influence of any type of alcohol, drugs, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, or tranquilizers
- Joseph White Owl has been trained by elders Grandfather Morning Owl and Joseph Grey Wolf to host Purification Lodge Ceremonies (Asi)
- COVID-19 protocols are in place before joining the Asi
- Fire safety protocols adhered to
- Safety checks on participants physical and mental wellbeing will be in place throughout the Asi
- The Asi will be regulated at a safe temperature
*In honour of Lakota & Cherokee traditions, the Purification Lodge (Asi) will be given as a gift in exchange for a donation. This can be money, food, tobacco or whatever you feel called to give. These gifts or donations will be offered to the local community by Joseph White Owl. The Rp600k fee paid is not in direct relation to the Purification Lodge (Asi).
Cost = IDR600k ($43USD)
About your host:
Kevin’s life experiences have taken him from corporate financial environments to small business ownership and humanitarian missions from Cuba to Lourdes, France, and Africa. He is also an Author, Speaker, Guide and Spiritual Teacher.
After 10 years spent in the financial world managing Fortune 500 companies, Kevin had his first awakening at the age of 40 after exploring yoga, meditation and acupuncture which opened him to his spiritual journey and learnings. This first experience was so life altering that he left his successful career and everything he owned to enter his path of inner truth. Which led him to Sedona, in Arizona, where he spent 21 years navigating small business ownership to the mystical synchronicities.
Following his intuition and his heart along with spiritual teachers Grandfather Morning Owl and Swami Buddha Nanda, his path trans-versed from near death experiences to indigenous ceremonies and the development of soulful journey.
Wanting to add another dimension to his knowledge, Kevin decided to follow a master’s degree in Trans-personal psychology with an emphasis in spirituality which allowed him to combine both mystical and practical methodologies.
Immersed in healing and sound therapies for so long his need to share and being in service brought him in alignment with his life calling to Bali where he conducts sound healing, ceremonies, and therapy sessions to assist and guide others in the process of awakening to their inner knowing and purpose.
Some of the tools used during his workshops include Relationship counselling, beginning Meditation, intention setting, grief therapy, kinesiology, neuro-emotional release work, inner-child work, letter writing and sound healing etc.