New event - Reigniting the Compassion Within
Story sharing & writing, meditation, interconnection, self-kindness & kindness to others.
If you find it challenging to be kind towards yourself and weather self-criticism, Reigniting the Compassion Within is for you.
Learn how to develop compassion through story sharing, writing, and meditation to cultivate a loving and caring relationship with yourself. Start befriending yourself and overcoming negative self-talk with the power of compassion to reach your full potential and live a fulfilled life.
After joining this workshop, you will be able to:
• Understand human interconnectedness through listening to other people’s stories.
• Distinguish types of cognitive distortions and practise techniques to respond to the distortions.
• Understand the concept of mindfulness and practise mindfulness meditation to respond to unhelpful thoughts and uncomfortable emotions.
• Understand the concept of self-kindness and practise self-kindness techniques.
Join us to gain practical knowledge and skills to enrich your relationship with yourself. Your healing journey starts with improving and deepening the way you relate to yourself.
* This workshop is not intended to treat any mental health conditions but to provide an educational source. Those who have mental health concerns are advised to seek help from mental health professionals.
Monthly, 2.5hrs workshop
Cost = Rp250k ($18USD)
About your host, Adi Palguna:
Adi has great passion for mental health. Having lived through suicide attempts, anxiety, and depression disorder has motivated him to help other people to promote their mental wellbeing.
Adi studied counselling at university in Jakarta where he learnt the importance of a loving and caring relationship with himself on his mental health. Reigniting Your Compassion Within is inspired by Adi’s journey of cultivating a loving and caring relationship with himself.
The workshop is also inspired by Kristin Neff’s work on self-compassion. It hopes to inspire and motivate other people to start bettering their relationship with themselves so that they can live with optimal mental health.